Thursday, March 26, 2009

FATAL DEVIATION TRAILER

OK, I didn't add any effects to this expect sound edits and I made it widescreen.
I made this trailer mostly for my friends who have been obsessing about it lately and quoting the whole movie to me over the phone. I didn't put this on my wormyt youtube account because its simply an edit of an existing movie.

Fatal Deviation is a low-budget cult film produced and set in Trim, Co. Meath Ireland. Produced in 1998, it stars Kempo Karate expert Jimmy Bennett. If you haven't seen this movie and you live outside Ireland you can find it in 8 parts on youtube. If you're an Irishman like me it's your duty to rent/buy it. Either way, PLEASE watch the entire movie.

Trailer addicts will recognise some short audio I swiped from the Daredevil trailer.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. So that guy is like the Irish Van Damme then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Grizzie one of the host from the Wus Really Good Show. I really like your work. So I would like to network with you. Wormy tv contact me @ wusreallygood@mail.com

    ReplyDelete