Saturday, December 20, 2008

Superman Reborn

I'm a big fan of Bryan Singers movies. I own X1 and X2 but I really wasn't feeling Superman Returns at all. I've been reading the books on and off most of my life and even as a child I remember wishing for a more high octane Superman movie featuring action on par with the cartoons. After Superman Returns I craved a villain or giant robot or just something or someone incredible for the guy to tackle, punch and shoot beams at. With that, this little trailer was born.
I made all the effects in Photoshop frame by frame. I edited each clip in Windows Movie Maker. I know, pretty limited software. I think its a great exercise having only one level to edit on. After this I was ready to step up my software.

9 comments:

  1. Karl Urban, Hulk, Mr Hyde, Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomesauce! huge fan of smallville so its nice to finally see tom in that outfit. you did a sweet job with the villians too. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really impressive, Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this trailer was more enjoyable than all of SUPERMAN RETURNS. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your version of venom was better than the marvel version on spiderman 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This version is better and very effective!
    This post is also very good for the Web Designing experts to think on new ideas!
    Thanks for sharing mate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryan Singers is no doubt great man for this field, I like this guy very much.

    - Tanya
    Web Design Firm

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great post on the new part of the movie (Superman Reborn). Really well done enjoyed reading the review shared within your post a lot.... Well done....

    Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete